The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Dec 11, 2007

Malia is in the House!

FINALLY!!! She's here! Malia! My version of the string bikini. I call this Malia Brasil.



A lovely combination of Sunshine and Leaf. A brazilophile's bikini dream. Seemingly baring and daring, the Malia bikini bottom actually gives your tush full coverage while it still flatters your shape with it being a low-rise hipster. It is accented with a thin crochet belt. The top, though straps are "string", gives your breasts a nice comfortable coverage without being too skimpy.

Another combination, which is actually my favourite, is the Malia Sunset.




As of today, I uploaded four different combinations, but I am going to upload a version where you can BYOB, Build Your Own Bikini! Check out the colors I have:



I also uploaded freshwater pearls, packaged in ready to gift gold boxes,



and crochet hairbands.



I even have special Holiday packaging for the bikinis!



It's two weeks till Christmas! Enjoy the Christmas rush and gift yourself or loved ones with Malia and Josefina!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Oh I have missed you,,Beautiful suit,,hey keep your eyes on my store after the first of the year I will be adding some more totes and other goodies...have a very Merry Christmas,,,

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin