The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Aug 6, 2007

Sneak Peek Part Deux

I'm such a slacker! Busy with my day job (the 2 Singaporean films, Gone Shopping and 881, I worked on are finally out!) and hardly unpacked from my Saigon and Manila trips, I haven't had the energy to update my Verao Crochet Bikini blog. I haven't even uploaded any of my new goods (my Malia line) in Etsy! Aargh! All I have energy to do now is to upload another sneak peak of Malia- this time in Tangerine and Flamingo.

And no, the model isn't me.

I am still wondering how I should sell it- if I should really go full blast with my BYOB (Build Your Own Bikini) plan. Hmmm...

Anyway- my other colors for Malia are Baby Pink, Aqua, Espresso, Licorice, Vanilla, Eggplant, Emerald Green, Lemon, and Indigo.

1 comment:

Wenchie said...

Pinky, what a very sexy swim wear. Sana I have that body also...he he

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin