The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Mar 3, 2009

Natalie Gulbis in Singapore

This week, one of the most exciting golf tournaments is in town! The HSBC Women's Championships 2009 in Tanah Merah Golf Club Garden Course! One of my favorite players is here- Natalie Gulbis! I had the chance to see her play in person a few years ago when I accompanied Pat on assignment (the free food in the media center wasn't bad either!). I became a big fan of Natalie not just because of her play (her swing is wicked!), but I love it how she keeps her femininity while playing such a strong sport. A true professional!

I told my husband how I'd love her to wear one of my Verão bikinis. He agrees with me (and a bit too enthusiastic about it actually).

Here's a picture of Natalie with Pat my hubby taken in last years Lexus Cup:


And here's a photo of her taken just last March 5 during the HSBC Women's Champions.



I know she's now part of The Celebrity Apprentice. I wish I could get to see those shows here!

I'm cheering for you Natalie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the tournament!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin