The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Dec 12, 2008

Weight Problems

Not THAT kind, okay! I know, I know, I've been busy with other things- that I have neglected to blog lately. And in less than 2 weeks, we again, are jetting back to Manila for our yearly Christmas Holiday. Yay! It's been 3 years since I last saw big sister Mica and her family! Can't wait to celebrate the holidays this year with the entire family... well almost that is (one sis won't be there...)

And since we're going home via the budget route again (Cebu Pacific to be exact), charming the ground staff or having a sob story will not get you any upgrades to business class, or getting your overweight luggage fee waived (since it worked with Pat and I almost all the time when we ride Singapore Airlines or Northwest!). Now, every extra kilo will be charged.

The solution? No- not your usual bathroom scale. I hate having to balance the luggage on the scale when most of the time the luggage tips over anyway. I found this hassle free gadget.



Balanzza has a 100-pound capacity and secures to your luggage with a strap rather than using a hook which can damage your belongings. Automatic hold feature allows you to weigh your bag, then set it down again before checking the weight. Balanzza's digital display is large and easy to read.

Best of all- you don't have to struggle lugging your suitcase on the bathroom scale- better yet, you'll avoid those embarrassing repacking sessions right at the check-in counter!

1 comment:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

OMG, this is the perfect Xmas gift to give all our friends and relatives. Thanks for the tip. Never even thought about it. I've been pondering what to get my brothers who have everything but travel a lot. yayyy! Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas) from Hawaii!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin