The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Jan 30, 2009

The Domino Effect

Last Wednesday, I went to grab the February edition of Domino. I had noticed it was uncharacteristically thinner than usual. Later on in the evening, I checked into my Facebook account and noticed the update of one of my idol bloggers and now FB friend Holly Becker of Decor8 confirmed that Domino magazine is folding.

I was stunned. I am no high flying interior decorator, but I do look forward to every issue. I may actively seek inspiration to spruce up our home, or I just have it by my bedside to give me "happy thoughts" before I sleep.

Thank you Domino, for all the fantastic spreads! Your magazine will be missed! I was about to cut some pages of my older issues for my vision board, but hey. I won't anymore!

Now to the people I lent my back issues to, do have the heart to give them back. In tact, I hope!

1 comment:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Ayyyy, that's too bad. It was such a clean, fresh, innovative mag. Too bad.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin