The Laziest Diet... EVER!

May 6, 2009

The Ocean Journey

One of my favorite pastimes is watching the newly posted Etsy goodies scroll down that little area on the home page. And a lot of times I click on something that interests me. Just a few minutes ago, I clicked on this charming little piece of jewelery!

I really want it, but I am on a self-imposed shopping hiatus. So if I can't have it, I would love someone out there to get it.

What I really like about it is what else? The beach theme! I don't know, but something about it shouts the coast of Maine. Must be the sea glass! I can see myself wearing this with a some kind of a taupe cotton sweater, white capri pants, while barefoot at the beach. I want it!

Click here to get this baby for yourself. If not, I just might grab it for moi. This store looks great. I already hearted it. Check out Japonica here.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin