The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Jun 25, 2007

Accesorize, Summerize...

I looove summer accessories. They perk up your basic white tee and jeans look. They brighten up your plain cotton dress. And you don't have to break your bank account to get them! The short cut to looking stylized yet hassle-free ( I know I'm sooo lazy!), is to accessorize. So where do I shop? Right at Etsy of course! ! And my latest find... Relishdress' Etsy store.





I've managed to compile my favorite summer inspired goodies from her store (I couldn't sleep so I laid out my faves). If no one gets these, I sure will! Especially the Lovers On The Beach pendant... so romantic! The Greenery Jumbo Magnets would be great for a beach house fridge too! The Sea Mist earrings would definitely go well with a white eyelet summer dress. And the Teal Octopus Necklace ? "Disarming"!

Check out relishdress.etsy.com and relishdress.vox.com . Definitely bookmark worthy.

3 comments:

mcsister said...

how cute her stuff!

Mr. Dew said...

Wow, you made really cool items. Thanks for reading my blog and taking your time to comment at my blog. ;)

You have a shop somewhere in Sentosa?

Verão said...

Mr Dew...

I don't actually. The only products I have now are simply the bikinis, all online via etsy. The accessories are of another "etsyan" whos products I like!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin