The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Aug 3, 2009

Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

Check out a behind-the-scenes video I cut for Cebu Pacific's Smile Magazine. Before I ever designed bikinis, my first love was editing. It still is. And when I am given enticing footage of sun, sea, sand and surf, it's so easy to cut and play with it. To immerse in the beauty of Pagudpud and feel the energy of the eternal summer, click play on the image below.

Wouldn't you just love to fly and bask in the sun in this place? I haven't been there, but the famous margaritas are sure making a name for itself! I'd love one right now!

2 comments:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Love the video. It was so fun to watch...behind the scenes and all. :)

Verão said...

Stacy,

I just edited it, but I did feel I was there. I definitely would want to go there for a nice relaxing vacation.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin