The Laziest Diet... EVER!

Aug 9, 2008

Viva, Brasil!


It's a rainy day here in Singapore, but it feels so summer watching the amazing duo of Talita and Renata at the Beijing Olympics!! Pat is laughing at me actually cheering for them in our living room (after all, the only Olympic sports I usually watched are swimming, gymnastics, and synchronized swimming). I think it was cool that I actually met Talita and talked to her!

The tie breaking set is playing now. Go Talita and Renata!

Inspired by their team uniform, I am mixing this Malia set:

The Malia Leaf Bikini top:



and the Malia Sunshine Bikini bottom:



Of course the Malia Sunshine bottom matched with the leaf belt :)

And Yay! They made it to the next level!!

P.S. The top photo of Talita was taken by Pat at last years FIVB here in Sentosa.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin